Tuesday, February 12, 2008

February 12 Meeting Postponed: Inclement Weather

Tonight's Indiana Homebrewers Club meeting is postponed until next Tuesday, Feb. 19 at 8pm due to the inclement weather.

By meeting time, there is a strong possibility of snow turning to freezing rain, making both driving and walking a bit dangerous.

An email was sent to the membership list, and the Coney will be informed in case anyone calls there to ask.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but the 'board' felt that attendance would probably be lower than normal, and that safety could be an issue in such conditions.

No comments: